RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Vacant spaces up high, lights on, with no one inside,
wasting precious energy on immaterial things.
There is no reason for any part of it, people refuse
to see the sense of being frugal.
Foolishly spending on things of no value or worth,
their hard-earned money.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Foolishly Spending by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Beehive, Naveed Khalid
- Write, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Madrigal, Naveed Khalid
- Sunburnt, Naveed Khalid
- Proclaiming Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Easter, Naveed Khalid
- Mona Lisa, Naveed Khalid
- Exciting Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak