Fog it grabs you and strangles you till you die.
fog is alot like you.you wait till the right moment and then kill, kill, kill.
Fog you cant see throw it and is the best way to kill.
you walk in the fog kill me and run.
run to save yourself and to tell the world im dead. ya ya ya.
a person you fail to tell, falls over me and screams.
'Fog, oh good Fog, thank you for killing her, so i dont have to.'
Fog killed me, Fog hated me, Fog dispised me.
you are fog, thank you, you saved me from the crule world.
Natali Surjan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FOG by Natali Surjan )
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(25 July 1956)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Thanks for Remembering Us, Dana Gioia
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Tarantella, Hilaire Belloc
- Gratefulness, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
Poem of the Day
- Winter Festival Chant, Luo Zhihai
- A Humble Heroine, Max Plowman
- Dear Amy Nehzooukammyatootill, Aimee Nezhukumatathil
- I fear a foolish, gajanan mishra
- Cycle of life (German), Michelle Chvojka
- Bidinthani Raikhos, Swrji Basumatary
- Magic Of Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Angw, Swrji Basumatary
- Brutality, gajanan mishra
- Blessings and mercy, hasmukh amathalal