Fog it grabs you and strangles you till you die.
fog is alot like you.you wait till the right moment and then kill, kill, kill.
Fog you cant see throw it and is the best way to kill.
you walk in the fog kill me and run.
run to save yourself and to tell the world im dead. ya ya ya.
a person you fail to tell, falls over me and screams.
'Fog, oh good Fog, thank you for killing her, so i dont have to.'
Fog killed me, Fog hated me, Fog dispised me.
you are fog, thank you, you saved me from the crule world.
Natali Surjan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FOG by Natali Surjan )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- What A Breath, Chris Ajiduah
- Corruption, Randy McClave
- Our Destiny, Darian Kalamerd
- Yogi in the moon, Madrason writer
- Make a wish, daniel george
- Child, Samantha Cox
- Garden Ship, Leslie Philibert
- Empty, Samantha Cox
- Stars Pine for Your Ambrosian Words, Harindhar Reddy
- Snow A Sonnet, Kumarmani Mahakul