Fog it grabs you and strangles you till you die.
fog is alot like you.you wait till the right moment and then kill, kill, kill.
Fog you cant see throw it and is the best way to kill.
you walk in the fog kill me and run.
run to save yourself and to tell the world im dead. ya ya ya.
a person you fail to tell, falls over me and screams.
'Fog, oh good Fog, thank you for killing her, so i dont have to.'
Fog killed me, Fog hated me, Fog dispised me.
you are fog, thank you, you saved me from the crule world.
Natali Surjan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FOG by Natali Surjan )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Death Be Not Proud, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)