Fog it grabs you and strangles you till you die.
fog is alot like you.you wait till the right moment and then kill, kill, kill.
Fog you cant see throw it and is the best way to kill.
you walk in the fog kill me and run.
run to save yourself and to tell the world im dead. ya ya ya.
a person you fail to tell, falls over me and screams.
'Fog, oh good Fog, thank you for killing her, so i dont have to.'
Fog killed me, Fog hated me, Fog dispised me.
you are fog, thank you, you saved me from the crule world.
Natali Surjan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FOG by Natali Surjan )
- Simply Is No End, Margaret Alice Second
- तुम और हम, Priyanka Gupta
- Seeing Childhood In Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Intellectual Gifts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God Is Light, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Welcome Autumn, Abdullah alHemaidy
- shadow of life, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Obstacle Race, anujan raja
- Death wish, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Through crisis, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Maurice Polydore-Marie-Bernard Maeterlinck
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1886 - 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)