Pamela lutwyche Poems
- Grandma And Grandpa Grandma and grandpa need an iron, ...
- Old Age Who is that in the mirror? Surely, that’s not me, ...
- Dad's Best Coat As the pictures were being taken of the bride...
- Rudolph Santa’s Head Reindeer This is how it all began. Why ...
- If I Were A Tree If I were a tree, and someone made a swing...
- Balloon Lady There was an old lady ...
- A Witch Sat In Her Rocking Cha... CHRISSAM WITCH SAT IN ...
I am a 57 year old mother of two young men. I have two beautiful grandchildren, Max six and Jay three, whom I love dearly.I work for a departmemt store. I have worked there for eight years; it’s a good company to work for. I have been writing children's stories/ poems for a very long time. If I ever win any money, I would love to get some of the poems on this site into print, as I think there are ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Grandma And Grandpa
Grandma and grandpa need an iron,
they’re such a wrinkly pair.
I am sure they weren’t that crumpled,
the last time I was there.
Grandpa is bold and grandma is grey,
grandpa, says grandma has chased his hair away,
grandpa has no teeth, grandma has a few,
grandpa can wiggle his false teeth,
When he looks at you.
Grandpa can’t remember,
a lot of things that are said.
So, grandma has to shout,
to get it into his head,
I love them both, their very kind to me,
I wouldn’t like to be with out,
grandpa and grandma you see. ...