Have you ever stopped to think
What life would be like
So often taken for granted;
Girls use them as accessories,
Boys rip them to shred.
Flowers are one of natures
Most pure and beautiful creations.
They're so colourful and pure,
And just so pretty.
A single flower can say more
Than any mortal word ever could.
Ravens Bud's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flowers. by Ravens Bud )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard