FLOODS ARE GREATLY DEADLY EVERYWHERE
Scary and sudden floods Happen anywhere and everywhere, but Are we really prepared to face them? They sweep everything and even everyone In front them, but Are we really prepared to prevent them? They destroy a lot of pretty things In front of them, but Are we really familiar with them? They take us into that inevitable death, but Are we really ready to disperse them? I hope that we are ready to face all These deadly floods everywhere.
Poet Other Poems
- (Images From The Innocent Childhood) صو...
- ؟ سندويتشة فلافل او سندويتشة شاورما (A F...
- 2014 / TWENTY-EOURTEEN
- 2014 Is The Pretty Year Of Hope
- A BANKRUPT مديونير
- A BARREL OF OIL
- A Big Tsunami Is Going To Come
- A Bouquet Of Flowers And Roses To You -new-
- A CAKE PARTY
- A candle of pretty light
- A Chalet
- A CIVIL ENGINEER مهندسة مدنية
- A CRAZY WAR
- A Cross-Eyed World
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.