Is It Poetry
Flesh That Melts In Your Mouth
The melting of our flesh
becomes softer as it ripens in the sun
and will actually "melt in your mouth" when mature.
Most people prefer this type of flesh to be eaten out of hand.
remains firm in texture when it's full mature
and never comes by melting.
Nonmelting flesh typifys flesh that comes when it is melting.
And is used for eating.
Some melting" types are eaten out of hand beneath the bush.
But they represent a very small population of inhibitants
even if it's very firm, even fuzzy when it's eaten.
Beneath the flesh it melts and on your chin it's warm and juicy.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Flesh That Melts In Your Mouth by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A U G U S T, hasmukh amathalal
- Conquest, Liilia Talts Morrison
- My Circus Tent, Stephen Loomes
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Movement, Marshall Gass
- The lone sparrow., Marshall Gass