Black on Black Arts
I wasn't your type but you loved me anyway.
You had issues of your own but when I looked at you it was like Christmas day.
Arguments N the daytime, love making at night was our forte.
When you weren't around I thought about you every minute of every day.
I still do
My insecurities and your bithchy ways.
My constant calling and your constant screaming
left me hurting and you steaming.
But thru it all the ups N downs you were always around.
I hate you was the last words I hear and now reality has
faced me with my worst fear.
Into the arms of another man who could never love you like I could.
I don't know why I can't get over you.
Don't know why I still love you.
But I do
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flaws-N-All by Black on Black Arts )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Εntity, Elena Ioannou
- Resent therefore, hasmukh amathalal
- Colour, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- Not feasible, hasmukh amathalal
- The heart, Leong Ming Loong
- Not shy away, hasmukh amathalal
- Time, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- who, Cee Bea
- Give and Take, Md. Ziaul Haque
- She has Fallen Ill, Md. Ziaul Haque