Black on Black Arts
I wasn't your type but you loved me anyway.
You had issues of your own but when I looked at you it was like Christmas day.
Arguments N the daytime, love making at night was our forte.
When you weren't around I thought about you every minute of every day.
I still do
My insecurities and your bithchy ways.
My constant calling and your constant screaming
left me hurting and you steaming.
But thru it all the ups N downs you were always around.
I hate you was the last words I hear and now reality has
faced me with my worst fear.
Into the arms of another man who could never love you like I could.
I don't know why I can't get over you.
Don't know why I still love you.
But I do
Black on Black Arts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flaws-N-All by Black on Black Arts )
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Mother the First and Best teacher of my .., Antonio Liao
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Pagan World, Matthew Arnold
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda