Black on Black Arts
I wasn't your type but you loved me anyway.
You had issues of your own but when I looked at you it was like Christmas day.
Arguments N the daytime, love making at night was our forte.
When you weren't around I thought about you every minute of every day.
I still do
My insecurities and your bithchy ways.
My constant calling and your constant screaming
left me hurting and you steaming.
But thru it all the ups N downs you were always around.
I hate you was the last words I hear and now reality has
faced me with my worst fear.
Into the arms of another man who could never love you like I could.
I don't know why I can't get over you.
Don't know why I still love you.
But I do
Black on Black Arts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flaws-N-All by Black on Black Arts )
- A SOULMATE IS A MIRROR, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- This life is like a bubble, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A MORNING IN AMERICA, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- A LESSON LEARNED, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- A Lady named Suzae, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- A Dog Named Martini, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- 2 Words, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- OPRAH DOES NOT REGECT JESUS, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Writing (Naani Poetry), Jesus James Llorico
- Robin Williams Tribute, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)