Black on Black Arts
I wasn't your type but you loved me anyway.
You had issues of your own but when I looked at you it was like Christmas day.
Arguments N the daytime, love making at night was our forte.
When you weren't around I thought about you every minute of every day.
I still do
My insecurities and your bithchy ways.
My constant calling and your constant screaming
left me hurting and you steaming.
But thru it all the ups N downs you were always around.
I hate you was the last words I hear and now reality has
faced me with my worst fear.
Into the arms of another man who could never love you like I could.
I don't know why I can't get over you.
Don't know why I still love you.
But I do
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flaws-N-All by Black on Black Arts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Girl I Love, Phil Soar
- I've Found Love At last, Masereka Amos
- FOR A FATHER AND SON, Phil Soar
- Burying His Own, Masereka Amos
- the life ring doesn't fit, Mandolyn ...
- Unspoken Harmony, F. J. Thomas
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Haiku: Lessons Taught To Me By Women, Brian Johnston
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Marvin Gaye, Angela Khristin Brown