Dr. Debasish Mridha
Fire of Love
Oh thee! Let's ignite the fire of love
in my heart to purify me.
Let my heart feel the joy,
See the beauty all around me.
Still it may be in pure agony.
Oh thee! Let's fill my mind with
Joy of kindness to make joyful me.
Let me see the sufferings and agony;
Let me feel the sadness and misery.
Still be kind to thee.
Dr. Debasish Mridha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fire of Love by Dr. Debasish Mridha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Growth and Change, Victor Cruickshank
- A Class to Remember, Victor Cruickshank
- Dedication, Victor Cruickshank
- On his greatness, Laxman Rao
- Frankenstein, Victor Cruickshank
- Potry, John deVries
- COPLA 84 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Left Behind, D.L. Aceves
- Mother Nature, Victor Cruickshank
- Mature Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak