Dr. Debasish Mridha
Fire of Love
Oh thee! Let's ignite the fire of love
in my heart to purify me.
Let my heart feel the joy,
See the beauty all around me.
Still it may be in pure agony.
Oh thee! Let's fill my mind with
Joy of kindness to make joyful me.
Let me see the sufferings and agony;
Let me feel the sadness and misery.
Still be kind to thee.
Dr. Debasish Mridha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fire of Love by Dr. Debasish Mridha )
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery