Harold Hart Crane
The host, he says that all is well
And the fire-wood glow is bright;
The food has a warm and tempting smell,-
But on the window licks the night.
Pile on the logs... Give me your hands,
Friends! No,- it is not fright...
But hold me... somewhere I heard demands...
And on the window licks the night.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear by Harold Hart Crane )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- लुबैलिया आरोबाव जोनोम, Ronjoy Brahma
- Song of Napalm, Bruce Weigl
- On heaven, Ford Madox Ford
- My Autumn Leaves, Bruce Weigl
- 'REGRETS', meravel llasos
- FRAU OHNE FREIHEIT FUR GEWISSEN, alexander opicho
- Killing Chickens, Bruce Weigl
- My Little Idol, Tosin Abegunde
- Her Life Runs Like a Red Silk Flag, Bruce Weigl
- A Ride To Forever, Faraj Nyandiko