sunny Munera Managan
Father You, I And He
Yesterday, Today, Tummorrow
Was There I'll be here He'll be there
You gave me life, Life today I give, Tummorrow he'll be there.
You gave me love, Love I give him, Tummorrow He'll give love.
You bonded with me, Today I'm bonding, Tummorrow he'll be bonding.
You gave a home, Home I give him, Tummorrow he'll have a home.
You gave security, Security I give, Tummorrow he'll be secure.
You educate me, Education I give, Tummorrow He'll be one.
Father you were there
Father I am a Father
Father he'll be a Father
Father was a man of a man to be and a man that will be a Father.
Father the begining of creation, begining of the world.
A creation of man, men of generations generations of men to become Fathers of Fathers as seeds in a garden to harvest the world and to follow our Holy Father who was, who is, and who will always be your heavenly Father before all these Fathers are Fathers till the end of his creation of Fathers the Man.
Happy Fathers Day.
sunny Munera Managan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Father is the begining of creation, Father is the end of creation.
Happy Fathers Day.
Comments about this poem (Father You, I And He by sunny Munera Managan )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.24, Monk E. Biz
- Let me search, gajanan mishra
- A city escape, jeff newnham
- Haggler, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- A beloved Just Like The Moon, A Beloved .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Venting with Vengeance, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The drowned emigrants, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life is open, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry Court, Dean Meredith
- OBSTINACY, Satish Verma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)