Marcellus Davis Jr
I ain’t blind––you redefine fine
unspoken bliss, alluring lip’s spawns
my gaze too, spank your beauty
my crush swells, Girl you own divine!
Your hue excites rainbows reds, drape
you, melt my thoughts, keeps me on lit
jazzy move me style magnifies
all my senses, wants roam your zones
rouse me–– but you still a Baby!
I’d pay time to steal I’m eighteen
again wit’ you my soft-more Queen,
Angels covet your fell lashes!
You’ll flower at forty, I’ll be
one hundred–– its on popping girl!
Will glass hours, hand me feel you
‘cause goddess blossom in––Sarady?
Marcellus Davis Jr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fantasy by Marcellus Davis Jr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh