Marcellus Davis Jr
I ain’t blind––you redefine fine
unspoken bliss, alluring lip’s spawns
my gaze too, spank your beauty
my crush swells, Girl you own divine!
Your hue excites rainbows reds, drape
you, melt my thoughts, keeps me on lit
jazzy move me style magnifies
all my senses, wants roam your zones
rouse me–– but you still a Baby!
I’d pay time to steal I’m eighteen
again wit’ you my soft-more Queen,
Angels covet your fell lashes!
You’ll flower at forty, I’ll be
one hundred–– its on popping girl!
Will glass hours, hand me feel you
‘cause goddess blossom in––Sarady?
Marcellus Davis Jr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fantasy by Marcellus Davis Jr )
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable
- when i inhaled you..., Mandolyn ...
- The Dance Of Death, Luis Estable
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver