Marcellus Davis Jr
I ain’t blind––you redefine fine
unspoken bliss, alluring lip’s spawns
my gaze too, spank your beauty
my crush swells, Girl you own divine!
Your hue excites rainbows reds, drape
you, melt my thoughts, keeps me on lit
jazzy move me style magnifies
all my senses, wants roam your zones
rouse me–– but you still a Baby!
I’d pay time to steal I’m eighteen
again wit’ you my soft-more Queen,
Angels covet your fell lashes!
You’ll flower at forty, I’ll be
one hundred–– its on popping girl!
Will glass hours, hand me feel you
‘cause goddess blossom in––Sarady?
Marcellus Davis Jr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fantasy by Marcellus Davis Jr )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Poem of the Day
- Something They Couldn't Steal Away, Spiritwind Wood
- Sweet Sighs, Leria Hawkins
- Goodnight Sweet Kira 3, Michael P. McParland
- The Origin of Words, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Prerna, Inspiration/ A Cup of Coffee .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Villain I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Crying Tonight, Michael P. McParland
- Ballad Of A Mothers Love, Kewayne Wadley
- Terrorist, Kewayne Wadley