Family I love
love my family with my hold heart.
My love is Joy to love my family
Family is sad and happy and love.
Family is fun and painful and pretty.
My family is like all families we have
love and we have happiness and tears
I love my hold family
My family is like angels who fly in sky
I am grateful that I have family that loves
My family are kind and nice and fun to be
My family is painful like all familys are and
heart breaking and Evil sometimes
My family is heart breaking and deadly like
Hey I can't stop loving my family not matter what
it coats in the family.
Way my family is just makes me want have family
with someone be as good as they are.
But God know I love my family
and our love is great to have in life
and even know they leave he world they still
a live in my hearts.
Kristina Riggs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Family I love by Kristina Riggs )
- My Mermaid Muse, Erato
- A Zulu Kingdom, Margaret Alice Second
- Forever Purpurating Lavender, Stephen Warren Williams
- No Reason To Rush, Kewayne Wadley
- For To Be An Indian English Poet, An Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Bag of Old Photographs, Mikey Bachman
- Surrealistic Bagging, michael walkerjohn
- What at a Sunrise Ends, michael walkerjohn
- Les Collaborations de Vie, michael walkerjohn
- Only movement, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- An Enigma, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)