I’m falling down, I’m falling over I’m falling all around.
I’m falling in, I’m falling out, I’m falling on the ground.
I’m falling first, I’m falling last, I’m falling in the grass.
I’m falling now, I’m falling back, I’m falling on my ass.
I’m falling with, I’m falling for, I’m falling as I scream.
I’m falling past, I’m falling to, I’m falling in my dream.
I’m falling off, I’m falling on, I’m falling from my pain.
I’m falling from the painful baggage living in my brain.
R.U. Hyden in plain sight ©2013
Rob Hyden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FALLING by Rob Hyden )
- Good deed, Suresh Dogra
- Problems, maria sudibyo
- Free!, maria sudibyo
- Angst, maria sudibyo
- OTP (One True Pairing), maria sudibyo
- Lost, zheung kyuhkoh
- Fall down, lonely, zheung kyuhkoh
- Mission: Fission Or Fusion, Aftab Alam
- My broken heart Transcends, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Red face, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)