Rob Hyden Poems
- Tomorrow Is Another Day I relaxed my thoughts refreshed my ...
- My Hero My hero lives in a world filled with users, losers ...
- I Am The Crazy Person I am the crazy person hiding in the ...
- Sleepwalking Savant I walk the streets in my sleep late into ...
- Helping Hand A gentle wave of conscience laps against my ...
- My Infliction I suffer from an infliction a phobia you may ...
- Meds Are Not For Me I attack my anxiety and panic with a ...
I suffer from extreme anxiety and panic attacks when I'm in public. I create poetry in my head as a distraction method to help me fight against anxiety and having a panic attack. My poetry is about my condition and may seem dark and gritty, but my poems speak to a lot of people suffering from the same thing I go through every day
Rob Hyden *in plain sight
http: //robanaka.wix.com/hydeninpain more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rob Hyden
Tomorrow Is Another Day
I relaxed my thoughts refreshed my mood and try to clear my mind.
This is my ritual preparing for battle against the anxiety grind.
The wave of stress and the smell of panic greets me at the door.
I take a deep breath, focus my thoughts and bravely enter the store.
I begin to rhyme and create some lyrics and keep my panic chained.
My thoughts are deep my focus is strong my anxiety is restrained.
I took on the challenge, conquered my fears and won the battle today.
I'm doing much better, feeling much stronger and I am here to stay.
Tomorrow is another day.