Everyone Has The Words
Everyone has the words somewhere,
it's just a matter of expression -
and if there's one thing I could teach,
that would be my only lesson.
And if you try to express,
but simply cannot find a way,
then my advice to you, my friend,
is save it for another day.
Morgan Wyman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Everyone Has The Words by Morgan Wyman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman