Morgan Wyman Poems
- The Dreamer's Dream All I'd love is just to sleep And find ...
- Defeats And Victories Through a thin, transparent veil With ...
- Perspective 'What a sight, ' said the man Who stood on the ...
- Everyone Has The Words Everyone has the words somewhere, ...
- What Is Thunder? What is thunder, but a noise? Perhaps a ...
- A Railroad Track I walked along a railroad track, Long ...
- Fire And Feelings An orange glow against the dark, The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Morgan Wyman
The Dreamer's Dream
All I'd love is just to sleep
And find that dreamy paradise
Dream a dreamer's dream or two
With every moment emphasized
But there's music in my head
And a train of thought that's ever rolling,
But the engine's never dead
I gather what information I can
That comes from memory lane
But the past is the past, and I know this,
The future's not the same
And I'll stand alone till the end of my days
A king in my own mind
A peasant though, in all the rest of the ways,
Just a man who's out of time
Maybe one day the music won't play