Black on Black Arts
Everyday's Valentines Day
I know I don't tell you I love you as much as I should.
I know I don't take you out like I use to.
I know you feel that I take you for granted.
So today im a love you like you deserve.
Today im not gonna take you for granted im a take advantage.
Tonight it's all about you.
Tonight I rededicate myself to you.
Tonight baby no friends, no sports and no phone.
Here and now I belong to you and you to me.
For tonight and the rest of our lives when I'm with you everydays
Black on Black Arts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Everyday's Valentines Day by Black on Black Arts )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)