Black on Black Arts
Everyday's Valentines Day
I know I don't tell you I love you as much as I should.
I know I don't take you out like I use to.
I know you feel that I take you for granted.
So today im a love you like you deserve.
Today im not gonna take you for granted im a take advantage.
Tonight it's all about you.
Tonight I rededicate myself to you.
Tonight baby no friends, no sports and no phone.
Here and now I belong to you and you to me.
For tonight and the rest of our lives when I'm with you everydays
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Everyday's Valentines Day by Black on Black Arts )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 July 1870 – 16 July 1953)
Poem of the Day
- Ode to My Hands, Tim Seibles
- Ode on My Episiotomy, Kimberly Johnson
- Teaghlach (Family), Ewen Morrison
- love so pure, love so true, kat tommany
- THE MIDDLE GROUND, Satish Verma
- bonds of friendship, kat tommany
- valentine's day, kat tommany
- can i be your valentine's day, kat tommany
- Even If Broken, Lyn Paul
- forever and always yours, kat tommany