Lawrence S. Pertillar (February/'47 / Connecticut, USA)
All that I want,
Is within my reach.
All that there is to satisfy.
All that there is I seek.
All I need is to notify My Father,
On a daily basis.
As I beseech in prayer.
All I need is to notify My Father.
And My Father,
Will be there.
Every Blessing I receive I keep,
As He gives.
Every breath I take,
My Father creates.
Those blessings I receive,
And given to me...
Can not be possibilities,
If not granted by My Father.
To gift as a pleasing done.
In complete devotion,
My Father welcomes.
Poet Other Poems
- ' The Freed of Getting Frisked at Your R...
- $10 a Gallon?
- $5 a Barrel of What?
- (Further Away) From The Year Two Thousan...
- (The) Benefit of Needless Conflict
- (The) Acceptance of a Nothingness
- (The) Bigger Lie
- (The) Depthness of This Kind of Introsp...
- (The) Fate of Fatal Lovers
- (The) Budding Grace of April
- ...and 'now' I lay me down to sleep
- '...I feel like I've been robbed! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.