Lawrence S. Pertillar
All that I want,
Is within my reach.
All that there is to satisfy.
All that there is I seek.
All I need is to notify My Father,
On a daily basis.
As I beseech in prayer.
All I need is to notify My Father.
And My Father,
Will be there.
Every Blessing I receive I keep,
As He gives.
Every breath I take,
My Father creates.
Those blessings I receive,
And given to me...
Can not be possibilities,
If not granted by My Father.
To gift as a pleasing done.
In complete devotion,
My Father welcomes.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Every Blessing by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
Did you read them?
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal