Even if this world ends,
Even if we die;
Our friendship shall never fade,
It is our only aid.
It’ll stay in our memories,
Go down to the histories.
Our friendship shall ever persist
For our hearts shall always insist
To be together,
To stay forever.
Oh! The days we’ve had,
The fun we’ve shared
Often make my cheeks be-dew
Cherishing on how our friendship grew.
All those beautiful days,
All those pranks we’ve made
Make my heart jump
With the happiness that pump.
Our friendship shall never die,
For sure, we’ll never say goodbye.
alina luiz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (eternal friendship by alina luiz )
- Haiku- Anchor, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Luna Plena, Mihaela Pirjol
- I Sink Inside You, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Buddy, Francie Lynch
- Love (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- some thing about you, akash mazumdar
- Shanghai breeze (I), Cigeng Zhang
- thinkings, akash mazumdar
- Momentous Days, Francie Lynch
- Haiku- Riddle, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)