Even if this world ends,
Even if we die;
Our friendship shall never fade,
It is our only aid.
It’ll stay in our memories,
Go down to the histories.
Our friendship shall ever persist
For our hearts shall always insist
To be together,
To stay forever.
Oh! The days we’ve had,
The fun we’ve shared
Often make my cheeks be-dew
Cherishing on how our friendship grew.
All those beautiful days,
All those pranks we’ve made
Make my heart jump
With the happiness that pump.
Our friendship shall never die,
For sure, we’ll never say goodbye.
alina luiz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (eternal friendship by alina luiz )
Poem of the Day
- I Remember, I Remember, Thomas Hood
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(1886 - 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)