Escape into Pain (Sonnet)
With taught of sadness.
We are still in darkness.
Can't see the dawn at hand.
Traped with pain.
Forgotten with pain and sadness.
Seening the realm of endless catastrophe.
Battle, but still in pain.
Seen the pain but always rising.
Death run faster than we can.
Hoping for pleasure in pain.
Cast to the dark with no repair.
Much terror, but our feeble heart contain.
But our old subtle foe.
From fry pan to fire at dawn and night.
Jackson Olagunju's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Escape into Pain (Sonnet) by Jackson Olagunju )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The strength is, gajanan mishra
- Alone, Gillian Commerford
- Being To Dawns And Clouds Blind, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- I Did Not Seek The Other Forune's Favor, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- باتريــس لومومبا, سميح القاسم
- After Love, Gillian Commerford
- Mind Games, Philo Yan
- اقطاع, سميح القاسم
- Further, Michael McParland
- THE PARADOX OF A SEASON, M.D Dinesh Nair