Beneath is Joy(idyll)
Joy beneath our heart.
Two wrongs make it right.
Floating with the spirit of perfection.
With smiles and joy at our feet.
Happyness is what holds till dawn.
Full trace of joy and singing of joy.
Checkmate to happyness and joy.
Absence of sorrow present of joy.
Jackson Olagunju's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beneath is Joy(idyll) by Jackson Olagunju )
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage