RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sadness envelopes my mind as my heart flips into pools
of grief, awaiting reluctant tears.
Wanting to never feel these crystal tears grate against
my soggy heart, afraid of being torn apart forever.
Afraid of losing my love to death's embrace, I cringe
inside, allowing myself no room for incriminations as
I strengthen my resolve and take over his care even
more than before.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enveloping Sadness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John