Subbaraman N V
Endless woes seems his fate
Heart of hearts we do hate!
No more the woes he can bear
How to avoid is one's care!
Woes indeed are his foes
One must bring under toes!
Endless woes or gutless mind
What causes the woes of such kind?
Face the woes with stubborn heart
Yielding not is surely an art!
Good or bad one does on earth
Joy or woe visit him with mirth
As one is destined to have!
Grieve not over woes nor glee on joy!
Take the life of woes and joys
With equanimity and poise!
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ENDLESS WOES by Subbaraman N V )
- Goodnight Kiss, Nicholas Nikolov
- MURIEL, Donald R Charon
- GLENDA, Donald R Charon
- Tales Of A Wife: Close To You, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- CREDITOR, Donald R Charon
- Tales Of A Wife: Lady Liberty, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Lament Of Many, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Misguided, Donald R Charon
- NATURE'S INFLUENCE, Donald R Charon
- How Was Your Day?, Donald R Charon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)