I longed one kind look from you emlan
when you passed by me
now I wish to sit in silence
with you by the sea.
A stolen glance was all I did
when passed your fragrance
too little of you was all my need
I knew to keep distance.
If our paths meet ever again
if ever can dead love rise
I would not let you pass by
but look deep in your eyes.
There must still survive the virgin land
longing rivers dried in sands
unspoken words woefully shy
chance lost with time gone by.
If we now come across emlan in the faraway land
I would not shy away to reach and touch your hand
walk this time on the quested path not letting go the chance
of finding you in the wholeness and not as a passing fragrance.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emlan by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
Did you read them?
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI