Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Elisheva And Gavriel
On Lag Ba'Omer 5766,
On 16th May 2006,
Under the Chupah in the St John's Wood Shul,
You begin your Nuptials before one and all.
Blessed by HE who reigns Supreme,
Casting HIS eyes on this happy scene,
Your Wedding in this Respected Shul,
Viewed by a Congregation very full.
Thoughts of the future are in your Minds,
I hope for you both they are kind,
Full of Expectations and of Fears,
Full of Happiness and Emotional Tears.
Elisheva and Gavriel you both are
Children of Rabbanim, respected from afar.
May your future life together be blessed,
With Health, Harmony and Happiness.
When in the future you do recall,
The joy and happiness experienced by all,
As I remember my own wedding here,
Standing where you stand, with the Aron near.
Copyright (c) Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 16 May 2006
Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Elisheva And Gavriel by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- In A Bad Shape, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Fragrance Of Knowledge, Edward Kofi Louis
- When you look at me, The Princess
- Regularly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Abominable, Edward Kofi Louis
- Kicking The Down And Out, Terence G. Craddock
- Wau Bulan Wau Bintang, Ismim Putera
- A Planet Of The Step-Mother, Muhammad Shanazar
- A Message Of Peace, Muhammad Shanazar
- Innocence, Muhammad Shanazar