RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Edges Of My Reality
Reason dictates where I go in every attempt of composition, writing, artistic or musical - taking turns with creative ideas inside.
Crawling around, turning from the world as it tries to grab me from what I'm used to doing.
Standing forever on edges of my own reality, not ever wanting to enter another's world for it may take away from my own.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Edges Of My Reality by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Blackberry And Apple, Humphrey Bryant
- Wife, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Odiodi, Humphrey Bryant
- Teaching Virtue, Naveed Akram
- Little Luci, Humphrey Bryant
- Resurrect Him, Elia Michael
- Moonlight In Abraka, Humphrey Bryant
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant