RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Edges Of My Reality
Reason dictates where I go in every attempt of composition, writing, artistic or musical - taking turns with creative ideas inside.
Crawling around, turning from the world as it tries to grab me from what I'm used to doing.
Standing forever on edges of my own reality, not ever wanting to enter another's world for it may take away from my own.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Edges Of My Reality by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris