I'm ENS and I'm the very best at what it is I do.
I have just one reason for being here and that's to be stronger than you.
I'll beat you to a bloody pulp and leave you in disgrace.
After that you'll never forget this as I say it to your broken face.
I live in hell and everyday I don't just survive.
I grow stronger and damn it I even thrive.
I'm ENS and I will never die.
I've spent my life living in my own world of madness, so don't even try.
Most would break and fall.
But not me I just rise above it all.
Hannibal and Dexter should be taking lessons from me.
After all the twisted messed up shit I've come to see.
I've watched my family die over 10,000 times.
I've witnessed so many unspeakable crimes.
I speak to demons, angels, and gods.
And I have slaughtered millions with everything from guns to metal rods.
Now you better think twice.
Whether or not you're going to be nice.
Or if you want to meet the me that's carved out of ice.
And be warned that if you choose wrong.
I eat you alive and spit you out like the lyrics to this song.
I'm completely messed up and twisted.
But worst damn part is I'm not even pissed yet.
You wanna see the black blood demon of Houston.
He'll skin you alive and devour your soul son.
Vasto Grom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (E.N.S. by Vasto Grom )
- Some thoughts, hasmukh amathalal
- Your possession, hasmukh amathalal
- Powerful you are, hasmukh amathalal
- Hate me Not- -, Gexg Lalnuna
- Openly dare, hasmukh amathalal
- Rain On Me, Kewayne Wadley
- Timeless Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Charcoal Sketch, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- It's End, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Feisty seed of love, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)