I'm ENS and I'm the very best at what it is I do.
I have just one reason for being here and that's to be stronger than you.
I'll beat you to a bloody pulp and leave you in disgrace.
After that you'll never forget this as I say it to your broken face.
I live in hell and everyday I don't just survive.
I grow stronger and damn it I even thrive.
I'm ENS and I will never die.
I've spent my life living in my own world of madness, so don't even try.
Most would break and fall.
But not me I just rise above it all.
Hannibal and Dexter should be taking lessons from me.
After all the twisted messed up shit I've come to see.
I've watched my family die over 10,000 times.
I've witnessed so many unspeakable crimes.
I speak to demons, angels, and gods.
And I have slaughtered millions with everything from guns to metal rods.
Now you better think twice.
Whether or not you're going to be nice.
Or if you want to meet the me that's carved out of ice.
And be warned that if you choose wrong.
I eat you alive and spit you out like the lyrics to this song.
I'm completely messed up and twisted.
But worst damn part is I'm not even pissed yet.
You wanna see the black blood demon of Houston.
He'll skin you alive and devour your soul son.
Vasto Grom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (E.N.S. by Vasto Grom )
- 3, Smoky Hoss
- Soul Holes, Smoky Hoss
- Magic of Indian Democracy, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- ...and am loving it, Manonton Dalan
- There is yet Hope, Smoky Hoss
- Beauty And The Beholder, hugh everard
- Black Rose, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Joyful Is Life With Colours, Rohit Sapra
- Ferguson and Law Enforcement, Is It Poetry
- आज फिर तेरी याद आई हैं, Kahil Mehar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)