DWD AND THE ESTABLISHMENT... MAR 22ND,2013
DWD AND THE ESTABLISHMENT MAR 22ND,2013
The isolated Ottawa establishment couldn't care less,
About you down there and your death-with-dignity request,
Because death-with-dignity is not on their agenda,
You are a nobody so listen to their propaganda.
They oppose any and all radical political change,
Therefore death-with-dignity will never be arranged,
And without binding referendums; there's nothing we can do,
We are completely helpless as we all wait to die on cue.
This is serious life-and-death stuff so we should take care,
Death will eventually happen to you so we have to beware,
But various religions decided suicide was a sin,
It's no great reason why we the people should never win.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DWD AND THE ESTABLISHMENT... MAR 22ND,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid