DWD AND THE ESTABLISHMENT... MAR 22ND,2013
DWD AND THE ESTABLISHMENT MAR 22ND,2013
The isolated Ottawa establishment couldn't care less,
About you down there and your death-with-dignity request,
Because death-with-dignity is not on their agenda,
You are a nobody so listen to their propaganda.
They oppose any and all radical political change,
Therefore death-with-dignity will never be arranged,
And without binding referendums; there's nothing we can do,
We are completely helpless as we all wait to die on cue.
This is serious life-and-death stuff so we should take care,
Death will eventually happen to you so we have to beware,
But various religions decided suicide was a sin,
It's no great reason why we the people should never win.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DWD AND THE ESTABLISHMENT... MAR 22ND,2013 by James Bredin )
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler