Do You Place Me In Your Shirt?
Do you place me in your shirt?
O' thou! limpid nakedness.
Which direction is the way from?
Do you question which way?
Your question is an answer that,
i travel toward you in all directions.
(22 July 2013)
Rasul Raessi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do You Place Me In Your Shirt? by Rasul Raessi )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate