Diwar Sayedee Of Bangldesh
Dilwar and Sicdar two different persons
In the court they become one, and it is me
Should I cry or should I laugh? Truth I see
Imbrued, you need not do a crime, my
Popularity is enough, Jealousy, they worship
Madness is their deity; divine words are now molten lead,
No sound enters the ears, Promotion is life; life is debauchery,
Sorry, preaching is a crime here; they can gang up and in one
Fine morning you see I am hanged up.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Diwar Sayedee Of Bangldesh by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK