The petals of the vagina unfold
like Christofer Columbus
taking off his shoes.
Is there anything more beautiful
than the bow of a ship
touching a new world?
Richard Brautigan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Discovery by Richard Brautigan )
- Hogmanay Hangover, Barry Weedon
- Poet's Corner, Naveed Khalid
- Error, Neela Nath
- SLOW DOWN CHARLIE BROWN, shannon strauss
- Fair And Equal World, Asghar Nazeer
- Really, it was, gajanan mishra
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson