Richard Brautigan (January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984 / Tacoma, Washington)
All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace
I like to think (and
the sooner the better!)
of a cybernetic meadow
where mammels and computers
live together in mutually
like pure water
touching clear sky.
Poet Other Poems
- 30 Cents, Two Transfers, Love
- A Boat
- All Watched Over by Machines of Loving G...
- At the California Institute of Technolog...
- Autobiography (Polish It Like A Piece of...
- Boo, Forever
- Color As Beginning
- December 30
- Gee, You're So Beautiful That It's Start...
- Haiku Ambulance
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.