Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Disabled With Mobility Problems
Do you need a Mobility Scooter?
Do you require a Powerchair?
To use on a daily basis,
Let me tell you of those who care.
Are you planning a Shopping Trip?
Or a Cruise or Something New?
When you are disabled,
A Solution you have to think through.
I am a recent Amputee,
And they have helped me too,
So I willingly recommend
RentaScoota to help you.
You can view their websites,
Or call and speak to them too,
And like me ~ you will find
They will always quickly help you.
They will Service all your needs,
When you call 0844 ~ 800 ~ 7074
And get you out of trouble,
Who can ask of anything more?
Copyright [c] Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 15 July 2014
Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disabled With Mobility Problems by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet )
- Taken you back in time., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Joe, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Lifting Blinders, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Then I Had None, Harold R Hunt Sr
- America, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A Darkened Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Contemplation-6, another key...., Marshall Gass
- We Speak English., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Discotheque, Marshall Gass
- Come, Come....., Marshall Gass
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)