Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Disabled With Mobility Problems
Do you need a Mobility Scooter?
Do you require a Powerchair?
To use on a daily basis,
Let me tell you of those who care.
Are you planning a Shopping Trip?
Or a Cruise or Something New?
When you are disabled,
A Solution you have to think through.
I am a recent Amputee,
And they have helped me too,
So I willingly recommend
RentaScoota to help you.
You can view their websites,
Or call and speak to them too,
And like me ~ you will find
They will always quickly help you.
They will Service all your needs,
When you call 0844 ~ 800 ~ 7074
And get you out of trouble,
Who can ask of anything more?
Copyright [c] Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 15 July 2014
Topic of this poem: health
Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disabled With Mobility Problems by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- Snip!, Lawrence Beck
- Today I learned that I am an orphan - Th.., Desiree Jacobsen
- To Glorify Jesus, Tom Zart
- I only scribed dirge but she killed thee.., Sir Toby Moses
- I only scribed a dirge but she killed th.., Sir Toby Moses
- Imitation., Tony Adah
- Stupid Wife, kassem oude
- Suicide Note., Tony Adah
- Everything Nothing, Ruby Honeytip
- I Lost My Heart A Time Ago, Valerie Dohren