Sakhile Junior Mndzebele
Die Young, As Late As Possible
I dont want to die now, not when there is so much more I'm yet to achieve. I dont want to die cursing death because I belive that in time, I could have done more.
Yet again, I dont want to die an old man's death, full of regrets and cursing death and why it never came sooner. Being bedridden for years yet all could have ended in seconds, since being bedridden is as good as death because life and time passes you by.
Instead of dying now; a youngboy's death, and dying then; an elderly mans death, let me die young, as late as possible...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Die Young, As Late As Possible by Sakhile Junior Mndzebele )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- if i find a dumpster and become homeless.., Mandolyn ...
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Complain, Sandra Feldman