Sakhile Junior Mndzebele
I had a dream,
felt more like a film.
I saw this bird,
brighter than a bride.
I admired this bird,
even wished I took it for a ride.
But as they say,
wishes never come true.
All I did was pray,
but my prayers never went through..
Now I know the mistry of a beatiful wild bird,
it can be loved,
it can be admired,
but never will be caged...
Sakhile Junior Mndzebele's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wild Bird by Sakhile Junior Mndzebele )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots