RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Diamonds Of Circular Lights
Limitless freedom sits within me, justifying itself through writing, refusing to listen or obey anyone else's words or commands.
Climbing walls, looking about, seeing brand new landscapes unfolding before my mind in elastic beauty.
Sensing words becoming as I look within subconscious thoughts, exercising my every brain cell with ideas flowing out and over one another.
Beseeching cacophonies of spheres and orbs as they suddenly appear before my sight, engaging in a blending of tones, through rhythm and artistic grace.
Bequiling others with extraordinary senses of picturesque familiarity left over from yesterday's memories.
Now set in diamonds of circular lights, blinking their appreciation throughout my patterned creativeness.
Nestled quietly inside, awaiting their upcoming times of beginnings.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Diamonds Of Circular Lights by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Poem of the Day
- Mourning attire, Madrason writer
- On My Walmart Chair, Juan Olivarez
- White Beauty in Love with Green Apples, Harindhar Reddy
- Searching the snake catcher.(humor}, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mizzle, Juan Olivarez
- I Found Life vis-à-vis Washing Machine, Harindhar Reddy
- Your Life Together, Bill Galvin
- When Your Heaven Called, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- साज मिटाना होगा - a spurrier that must b.., yashovardhan kulkarni
- Peaceful living., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..