RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Diamonds Of Circular Lights
Limitless freedom sits within me, justifying itself through writing, refusing to listen or obey anyone else's words or commands.
Climbing walls, looking about, seeing brand new landscapes unfolding before my mind in elastic beauty.
Sensing words becoming as I look within subconscious thoughts, exercising my every brain cell with ideas flowing out and over one another.
Beseeching cacophonies of spheres and orbs as they suddenly appear before my sight, engaging in a blending of tones, through rhythm and artistic grace.
Bequiling others with extraordinary senses of picturesque familiarity left over from yesterday's memories.
Now set in diamonds of circular lights, blinking their appreciation throughout my patterned creativeness.
Nestled quietly inside, awaiting their upcoming times of beginnings.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Diamonds Of Circular Lights by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK