Delirium ' A World Unseen', Politically Surrealistic
Neptune was my father,
And Venus, my caress,
Really, do not bother,
To figure out this mess.
At the ocean, seashore,
There were some arrests,
All the Thinking People,
Got, alcoholic tests.
Loons and goons were dancing,
High up on the hill,
Never really knowing,
Why the World stood still.
Then there were the Speeches,
'Thinking' was in vain,
And next time they tried it,
They'd get Purple Rain,
In an upside-down cell,
At the County jail.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Delirium ' A World Unseen', Politically Surrealistic by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Spoiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Wide Outdoors, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old Mister Laughter, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ode to Evil, Sourabh Mishra
- The Lucky Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Toast For Josie, Kuda Bondamakara
- Harvest of Harms, Madrason writer
- The Song Of The Builder, Edgar Albert Guest
- When The Minister Calls, Edgar Albert Guest
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken