Lawrence S. Pertillar (February/'47 / Connecticut, USA)
Few seek relationships to end in ruin from rust.
But those who make claims not to know,
When signs began to show deterioration...
Are the very ones who implemented,
Not only the dust and distrust...
But also the wounding that began the decay.
Poet Other Poems
- ' The Freed of Getting Frisked at Your R...
- $10 a Gallon?
- $5 a Barrel of What?
- (Further Away) From The Year Two Thousan...
- (The) Benefit of Needless Conflict
- (The) Acceptance of a Nothingness
- (The) Bigger Lie
- (The) Depthness of This Kind of Introsp...
- (The) Fate of Fatal Lovers
- (The) Budding Grace of April
- ...and 'now' I lay me down to sleep
- '...I feel like I've been robbed! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.