Death will be put to death!
In shape of black and white
ram, 'Death' will be brought.
An Indomitable enemy each
and every living had fought.
Dwellers of Hell and Paradise
will be asked to recognize.
At once they will identify 'Death'
with their careful eyes.
Then 'Death' will be slaughtered,
its blood will be spilled.
Infront of all, 'Death' will be
put to death, it will be killed.
Eternity for people of Paradise! ,
there will be no more death.
Eternity for people of hell! ,
torment and eternal breath.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death will be put to death! by Md. Asadullah )
Did you read them?
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland