I feel tired now as i lay here
waiting for deaths gentle embrace
for i cannot bear to face a life
so empty, it is such a waste,
For this is my death note.
Maybe not today,
Maybe not tomorrow
but someday i will begin
to fade and on that day
and in my memory will lay
this death note.
As the glow of life turns
to the darkness of death,
the darkness encases me,
enters me into an eternal slumber,
This is my death note.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death Note by Paul McAnaney )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay