Paul McAnaney Poems
- My Niece As i look upon you my niece i see the hopes and ...
- Destiny I now gaze fixedly and intently upon our ...
- I Hope I hope, I hope to one day see my friend again, I ...
- What Have I Done? The birds in the sky now seem dead in your...
- My Only Wish As the stars in the sky shoot on by, My only ...
- Death Note I feel tired now as i lay here waiting for ...
- Resurrection Free at last free from the expectations of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul McAnaney
As i look upon you my niece i see the hopes
and dreams of your future,
Guided by your mothers dreams,
Her hopes and her love,
Guided by your fathers will,
His strength and his discipline.
As i look upon you my niece i see the
innocence of a child,
A future full of wonder and potential,
I see the joyous joy that you bring with
For you are my niece and i shall love you