Adekitan Isaac adeyemi
Why have u sting so hard?
A gem you took so fast.
Why do your venom hasten with such speed,
Your client you treat so mean.
Even millions cannot hold you down.
When binded with chains and gadget,
You still massacre thousands in the twinkled of an eye.
Father you took away from offspring,
Ward away from their guardians.
Elite pleads with thee to add decades to their lifespan.
Peasant all at your feet,
Bourgeioses also at thy mercy.
If i were you, diamonds, emeralds, golds and silvers will be demanded,
So as to live in luxuries all through
Instead of doing strenous work killing masses.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Death by Adekitan Isaac adeyemi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole