Adekitan Isaac adeyemi
Why have u sting so hard?
A gem you took so fast.
Why do your venom hasten with such speed,
Your client you treat so mean.
Even millions cannot hold you down.
When binded with chains and gadget,
You still massacre thousands in the twinkled of an eye.
Father you took away from offspring,
Ward away from their guardians.
Elite pleads with thee to add decades to their lifespan.
Peasant all at your feet,
Bourgeioses also at thy mercy.
If i were you, diamonds, emeralds, golds and silvers will be demanded,
So as to live in luxuries all through
Instead of doing strenous work killing masses.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Death by Adekitan Isaac adeyemi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Poet's Right, Francie Lynch
- Act 1 scene 1 Romeo, Juliet and there me.., lee fones
- Look East (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Homage to the Korean Comfort Women (Regi.., Ronald Chapman
- cos the blues, ' TAKES ' - redline bluel.., sEaN nOrTh
- Emptiness, Ronald Chapman
- A Wonder to be Seen on the Han River (Re.., Ronald Chapman
- A Moment's pause, David Whalen
- Almost Forever, Ronald Chapman
- Ice Queen - Yuna Kim Homage (Regional), Ronald Chapman