Day By Day.
Butterflies and temporary lies,
It all runs one stream,
That my dear is straight ahead.
You have stopped,
You sit and sulk,
But you need to move on,
Times to short.
Life's a count down,
So smile big and enjoy it,
Before your time runs up and it's to late.
It's never to late to say sorry and change your ways,
But it may be to late to life the life you should have,
So live in the day,
Live day to day,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Day By Day. by Casandra Vice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waxing Grandiloquent, Margaret Alice Second
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra