Day By Day.
Butterflies and temporary lies,
It all runs one stream,
That my dear is straight ahead.
You have stopped,
You sit and sulk,
But you need to move on,
Times to short.
Life's a count down,
So smile big and enjoy it,
Before your time runs up and it's to late.
It's never to late to say sorry and change your ways,
But it may be to late to life the life you should have,
So live in the day,
Live day to day,
Casandra Vice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Day By Day. by Casandra Vice )
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman