Day By Day.
Butterflies and temporary lies,
It all runs one stream,
That my dear is straight ahead.
You have stopped,
You sit and sulk,
But you need to move on,
Times to short.
Life's a count down,
So smile big and enjoy it,
Before your time runs up and it's to late.
It's never to late to say sorry and change your ways,
But it may be to late to life the life you should have,
So live in the day,
Live day to day,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Day By Day. by Casandra Vice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Face in the Passing Train, David Lewis Paget
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale