Cuckoo’s Melody Vavroovahana Patra
Cuckoo’s sweet melody echoes in profound solitude, reverberates in silent atmosphere;
The sweet tune vibrates in the environment, contents poet’s desire.
Fragrance of mango-blossoms pervades through the vernal breeze;
Poet enchants in the lap of Nature being crazy.
Divinity reigns through the melody on Earth;
Earthy creatures rejoice with mirth.
Poet surrenders on the feet of mother Vinapanee, the Deity;
Depicts beauteous verses with gaiety.
Through the vernal breeze goddess mother Basantee blessth all innocent honest creatures;
Penetrating rays of wisdom contents their desires.
Cuckoo’s marvelous melody brings inspiration;
Beauteous is goddess mother’s creation.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cuckoo’s Melody Vavroovahana Patra by vavroovahana patra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- GROUND YOURSELF, Christina Sunrise
- Fired For Facebook Defense Of Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Friend, Alfred Oyori
- Offer Peacefully, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Seven Eleven, Nassy Fesharaki
- Synonyms For POET, Adriana Avila
- A Poem A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, Adriana Avila
- She looks Like a Princess, Rohit Sapra
- Just as I am., Roxanne Dubarry
- Winter night, Tom Squires