Cuckoo’s Melody Vavroovahana Patra
Cuckoo’s sweet melody echoes in profound solitude, reverberates in silent atmosphere;
The sweet tune vibrates in the environment, contents poet’s desire.
Fragrance of mango-blossoms pervades through the vernal breeze;
Poet enchants in the lap of Nature being crazy.
Divinity reigns through the melody on Earth;
Earthy creatures rejoice with mirth.
Poet surrenders on the feet of mother Vinapanee, the Deity;
Depicts beauteous verses with gaiety.
Through the vernal breeze goddess mother Basantee blessth all innocent honest creatures;
Penetrating rays of wisdom contents their desires.
Cuckoo’s marvelous melody brings inspiration;
Beauteous is goddess mother’s creation.
vavroovahana patra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cuckoo’s Melody Vavroovahana Patra by vavroovahana patra )
- Once summer comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah