Cuckoo’s Melody Vavroovahana Patra
Cuckoo’s sweet melody echoes in profound solitude, reverberates in silent atmosphere;
The sweet tune vibrates in the environment, contents poet’s desire.
Fragrance of mango-blossoms pervades through the vernal breeze;
Poet enchants in the lap of Nature being crazy.
Divinity reigns through the melody on Earth;
Earthy creatures rejoice with mirth.
Poet surrenders on the feet of mother Vinapanee, the Deity;
Depicts beauteous verses with gaiety.
Through the vernal breeze goddess mother Basantee blessth all innocent honest creatures;
Penetrating rays of wisdom contents their desires.
Cuckoo’s marvelous melody brings inspiration;
Beauteous is goddess mother’s creation.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cuckoo’s Melody Vavroovahana Patra by vavroovahana patra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI