RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Ribbons scribbling their way across mountains and
deserts below us, showing trails which go no where.
Winding themselves off and on over landscapes of
our world, belittling no one as they give examples
of what we are about.
Always circling in mazes of our own doing, we
cryptically sidestep reality, preferring a
subconscious terrain instead.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cryptic Sidesteps by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Behoven, douglas scotney
- Lease, gajanan mishra
- Just Making Sense, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gloomy day., shafeeqrahman rahman
- Soothing An Interior Wildness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sad, shafeeqrahman rahman
- Liquid Love~~vs.74 ~~~, Mr. Nobody
- Totally Immersed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The time is, gajanan mishra
- This Ain't Livin', Curtlan Popo
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)