Creature of the night..
Waking up and staring into the blur that causes so much fright
Everything got different when I lost my perfect sight
I cherish the night, now my eyes can't handel the light
I do everything and won't give up without a fight
And if I loose and have to give up, I live in the dark as a creature of the night..
Rick Adriolo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Creature of the night.. by Rick Adriolo )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey