Mirror on the wall
Please let me see what I need to see
Because lately I'm not feeling al that strong
Nothing seems to make me happy, nothing seems to be fun
I don't know what to do 'cause my mind is on the run
Mirror on the wall please can you tell me what went wrong..
Dear fortune teller
Please look into your crystal ball
Crystal ball please let me see how to learn what's never shown
It seems that in the end we're all on our own
Because all that I see Is my own reflection staring back at me..
High voodoo master
Please reverse this curse
Because I live and die
I laugh and I cry
Please you must take away the pain
Before I can begin to live again..
Oh beautifull guardian angel
Please wave your magic wand
Please take me away to a place I've never been
Show me a world I've never seen
And will you come whenever I call
Will you be there to pick me up whenever I fall..
Falling star in the sky
Please let my wish come thru
I wish what my heart desires most at a time like this
Please can you show me what way it is
Do you know where I'm going
Because there's no way that I'm knowing..
Rick Adriolo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cursed.. by Rick Adriolo )
- To be not jealous…, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Crime, Neela Nath
- A Childhood Game, Heather Burns
- Promise, Chandan Ray
- Why does the old one suffer?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Hymn of Mercy - 17, ramesh rai
- Each Drop of Anger, a Bread Crumb to Hea.., Mr. Nobody
- फुं सोरां बिलियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Daughter of the Earth - 42, gajanan mishra
- I Always Looked Upon Them With Pity And .., Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)