Child in need, child you need..
Are you truly too busy to care for your own
or just too selfish and greedy to provide a good home
Are you so lost in yourself, your own needs you must meet
when you should help and make time for your child with a need
Can you not see that for generations hereafter
what you now teach your children will lead to certain disaster
Can you not see to the future when you shall grow old
that your fate in his hands this child will hold..
Rick Adriolo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Child in need, child you need.. by Rick Adriolo )
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav