Some people have children they don't derserve
Why doesn't anyone do anything
We have rights you have to preserve
And after the deed what will just a sorry bring?
Is it because we're defenceless
Or is it because we're young
That you always use violence against us
Should that be the way it's done?
One day it will have to stop
Before it causes death
Before it causes more tears to dropp
Before there's no one left
Can't you just help us
And take the abuse away?
Because just imagine life without us
If you killed us and all thats left is decay
Rick Adriolo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Child abuse.. by Rick Adriolo )
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath