Cove Bay Narcissist
I broke the hotel mirror,
and worried and worried,
while we tinkered over that
I'm going to use a slate in future!
Until God threw black ink
out into the sky,
and I jumped up - grabbed my camera,
Oh! seven years!
who cares - my whole existence is crap,
and so much failure!
Then I was crying in the toilet,
and shitting at the same time...
the truth is out there somewhere?
but the ink spread fast,
like kids black paint in water,
and then I missed it all
and cried again,
wondering if I should visit
tell them why I did it!
my whole self image went
crashing to the floor,
Drink the demon,
for i couldn't stand
the ego, the reasons I've failed,
and all the people I've let down...
ah! shit, this is it!
and I want the small world,
i live in, to know that!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cove Bay Narcissist by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sine Curve, Hardik Vaidya
- Alone in the Winepress, Terrance Tracy
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya